Saturday, November 12, 2011

AEDM: Day 12. Art Journaling on the edge

I won
"Wide Open, Inspiration and techniques for Art Journaling on the edge by Randi Feuerhelm-Watts"
three years ago (in a blogdraw). Yippiiee! :D

This notebook is so pretty I didn't want to use it untill now. I kind of didn't want to ruin it.


There is also 50 cards with loads of journal inspiration. Look how pretty they are!

This text is from one of the cards. Aren't they great?!


Below are pictures of some of the pages in the journal with finished backgrounds. So much prettyness!


Let's see what I did with some of the pages...


Page one

Stage 1: In the process

Stage 2: The finished journal page.


Page 2

Stage 1: In the process

Stage 2: Finished page

2 comments:

Sarah Anderson said...

lol I have that notebook too and have never been able to bring myself to work in it. Love your pages though!

Joni Nickrent said...

Awesome pages...amazing stuff!