Friday, January 29, 2010

Something colorful for a very special someone...

I started knitting this while in hospital last friday.
I think they will be finished just in time for Valentines Day, and I really hope he'll like them!
Are you curious to know what it's gonna be? I won't tell you...
(guessing is allowed though)



November was Creative Every Day Month, and I've been posting pictures of this knitting project before, as I kept working on it.
But I did't get to finish back then in november. It was a christmas present for Mom.
Better late than never, right?

I told her she should keep newspapers there...

I just think her yarn has taken over :)
I want to felt it one more time, to make it more sturdy,
though Mom's not so sure if she wants that.
Any advice?

I guess I'll have to go to bed now.
Tomorrow I'll be baking...
you are invited *
Have fun this weekend!! :D

3 comments:

michelle ward said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Leslie said...

I think this bag is beautiful!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much, Leslie!
Am happy with the result myself :) (and mom too)