Monday, November 24, 2008

It is time

for a journal page update.
My laptop collapsed and has to be sent for repairs (it might take months before I get it back)

So I bought myself a goodie (a small laptop-notebook-thingy (am LOVING IT!!!)


These are the Journal Pages I did in my grandparents house on dark afternoons/evenings
(it gets so dark up there in the Northern Norway)

this one was for Project Suzi (above)


and this one with pictures of me found in the manymany albums there... (I copied them and glued them into my book)

1 comment:

juliaD said...

Hi Ashild,
Love your blog ...I enjoyed reading about your visit to your grandparents...such a wonderful picture you paint of life where they are...and the pics of the cat...did not want to get his/her whiskers wet ...LOL...

Love your journal pages, and can't wait to see them in person ...are you going to post onto the group pics?...
xxx Julia