Saturday, August 23, 2008

blahblahblah (I just came from work and I have no energy)

I can't believe it has been a week already since my last post... But oooh, I have so many excuses for not posting. I have been spending time with a veryvery special friend that came for visit. Meeting again was pure joy :D
And I have been working WAAAY too much! I'm getting tired of that sometimes; but but...
A girl needs to eat, right?! So work is good...

And last but not least I have been receiving Suzi love and practicing how to draw pretty pretty girsl (they are not pretty yet; but I believe they will be!! I Can't wait to practice shading and making them older/younger. And I want to make nice nice dresses for them.
Am gonna do that today. YEY!!

Here are some girls I sketched on Thursday.


No comments: