Sunday, July 27, 2008

Come into my garden...

I'll take you to the flowers...





and let you smell them...


The weather today is so nice; I think it will be like this for some time here in Norway now.. (I hope!!)

Today is chill. I wish the sun was not so hot; wish I could sit outside more; but I get sunburnt so easily... But still; I'll have to be in the sun... At least for some minutes. Am reading a book about Caravaggio. It is so full of pictures -I love watching them and reading about his life and works.

So that is today -just chill. I was out yesterday with Agnes. At first we were drinking some vine in her house and chatting; and then we went to this lokal bar (Ramp). Then for hamburgers and home around 2.30 in the night. A nice-nice evening. Am gonna miss Agnes so much when she moves to Oslo.


No comments: